Hi
Just trying to figure out why the page tree macro has stopped working. It works fine in the side bar, and all existing page trees work. I just can't seem to make new ones. If I add the macro by pressing the "+" button, I see a preview window where it displays correctly. But then when I click "Insert", nothing gets added to the page.
Same happens if I try using {pagetree...} style syntax. Existing Page Trees work fine, like I said earlier. But if I edit a page with those page trees, they show up as broken images when the page they live in is being edited.
Everything else works fine, like creating and editing new or existing pages. Just Page Tree, or Page Tree Search and any other functionality related to Page Tree is not.
What has changed recently is this:
Moved Confluence from one server running 6.7 to another server running 6.11.0
Paths to confluence-home and confluence-install and $JAVA_HOME are different, but files in the right places have been updated
Content from the previous site was copied using the Backup & Restore functionality
Have you come across something like this before?
thank you