I have updated JIRA to the latest version and afterwards I can see this error - is it Tempo or JIRA error?
We were told to run the following queries:
INSERT INTO "AO_C3C6E8_RATE_TABLE"("ID","NAME","CURRENCY_CODE","DEFAULT_TABLE","EFFECTIVE_DATE")VALUES (1,'Tempo Default Price Table','USD',true,'2003-01-01');INSERT INTO "AO_C3C6E8_RATE"("ID","AMOUNT","LINK_ID","LINK_TYPE","RATE_TABLE_ID")VALUES (1,'0',0,'DEFAULT_RATE',(SELECT "ID" FROM "AO_C3C6E8_RATE_TABLE" WHERE "DEFAULT_TABLE" = true));
same question
Hi Jiri,
I have the same problem. It is caused by a plugin Tempo.
It's caused by a plugin tempo. If you disable this plug-in and get connected plugins, the error is no longer there.
Have a nice day
I have created a support case with Tempo and they are looking into this.
They are also aware of this thread.
Thanks to everyone!
Jiri, inform us please about the answer of Tempo support team.
Hi,
The default rate table that is causing this error is a Tempo feature, so yes, when you disable Tempo, the error is no longer there.
We have seen this error before, when Tempo was updated from versions before 8.x without taking the required steps to upgrade (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/spaces/TT/pages/38797469/Tempo+Timesheets+upgrade+notes).In most of these cases, uninstalling Tempo and all Tempo System plugins, installling the original version and then updating in the recommended steps, solved the problem.
In case you encounter this problem when upgrading from a recent version of Tempo, please create a ticket in our Tempo support (https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6) so we can better investigate this.Please add a screenshots of the Tables and Rows listed for the "System Plugin: Tempo Accounts" (in JIRA Administration, System, Plugin Data Storage) and the JIRA logs of the update.
Regards,Susanne GötzTempo team
Sure, sure, sure.
Nothing arrived yet.
The required steps include migrating first the Tempo and then Timesheets. That however does not look right - on my add-ins there was only ONE button to update, not two buttons.
Furthermore, I have set up automatic updates of plugins which may may not be part of the problem.
I to am having this issue. Upgraded from Timesheets 8.12.1 and Planner 5.0.0 to 8.13.1 and 5.1.1.
I submitted a ticket with Tempo and awaiting assistance.
@Susanne Götz _Tempo_ - this does not seem to be an isolated issue, then.
My Tempo ticket has been TCS-3220. They advised that they are unable to reproduce and suggested reinstalling.
I suspect the cause that in addition to the Tempo Timesheets, the Jira had installed also Tempo Core, Tempo Accounts, and 4-5 other Tempo addins which may be left from some old versions.
So what I did:
The error is gone!
Ha! The issue is still present..,.
Even after the uninstall and reinstall?
Yes, the issue is still present after I deleted all tempo addins and installed back only Tempo Timesheets.
It's a permission issue - for system administrators this error dialog does not show up - which is why I thought it was fixed, for normal users it does.
No idea how to fix, though.
Why issue looks like "Solved?". Where is the solution?
Solved is gone. No Solution yet.
Hello,
We have the same issue, any idea about that?
Thanks
regards
Hello, our JIRA also had to same problem. We reverted back to 8.3.1 to fix this. Please advise when the issue is fixed so we can re-update the add-on.
Same issue here, occurred after upgrading from 8.12.1 to 8.13.1. Removing all Tempo add-ons and reinstalling them, won't help.
Opened a Tempo support issue..
I believe it's related to the fact that I cannot set the team member prices / rates for an account - the relevant Tempo page is blank - the relevant Tempo case is "TCS-3448 Cannot set any value in Price Tables".
Yep, that page is blank here as well but it was on the previous version also.
This solves all open Tempo issues:
And for us MS SQL folks, this worked for us:
SET IDENTITY_INSERT "AO_C3C6E8_RATE_TABLE" ONINSERT INTO "AO_C3C6E8_RATE_TABLE"("ID","NAME","CURRENCY_CODE","DEFAULT_TABLE","EFFECTIVE_DATE")VALUES (1,'Tempo Default Price Table','USD',1,'2003-01-01');SET IDENTITY_INSERT "AO_C3C6E8_RATE_TABLE" OFFSET IDENTITY_INSERT "AO_C3C6E8_RATE" ONINSERT INTO "AO_C3C6E8_RATE"("ID","AMOUNT","LINK_ID","LINK_TYPE","RATE_TABLE_ID")VALUES (1,'0',0,'DEFAULT_RATE',(SELECT "ID" FROM "AO_C3C6E8_RATE_TABLE" WHERE "DEFAULT_TABLE" = 1));SET IDENTITY_INSERT "AO_C3C6E8_RATE" OFF
Any answer?
Nice one Patrick and Keith thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.