
It was great seeing everyone at Breakfast this morning. I wanted to follow up with a couple of things that were asked around the table.

One, was for training resources for getting started with Confluence. Here is a list of free resources:
https://www.softwaretestinghelp.com/atlassian-confluence-tutorial/
Its free, but does have pop ups that can be annoying, excellent screenshots and walk through though.
https://www.atlassian.com/blog/archives/introducing-confluence-101
Atlassian Blog, a bit sales oriented but good info too
https://www.atlassian.com/collaboration/confluence-organize-work-in-spaces
https://www.atlassian.com/collaboration/confluence-create-content-with-pages
There are links at the bottom of these pages to Webinars, I haven't vetted them but expect them to be good content, check them out and let us know if they worked for you
https://www.adaptavist.com/atlassian-training/adaptavist-learn/
Link to the Adaptavist training I mentioned. It is not free, but subscription based. Very good for beginning concepts and best practices. I am still working though the advanced training, so can't comment directly on that just yet.

Moving over to Jira, I have mentioned the Project Administration in Jira Server certification. Don't let the Jira Server throw you, the training covers everything you need to know, even if you work in Cloud. Here is a link to more information on that.
https://www.atlassian.com/university/certification/certifications/exam-acp-600

We also talked a bit about Stride/Hipchat, and the move toward Slack. I wanted to be sure to share some information here about the time lines for the move. This is a link to the announcement, and has migration and FAQ sections.
https://www.atlassian.com/partnerships/slack
Teams will not be able to sign up for Stride starting on July 26th, 2018. Existing groups will be able to continue to add users and use Stride and Hipchat Cloud products until February 15th, 2019. Existing Hipchat Data Center & Hipchat Server customers will have support through the end of their license period.
It was great seeing everyone this morning. Feel free to add comments or questions to this post about this mornings meeting.