How do I edit issue type in the latest New Issue view in jira?
In the new view "issue type" doesn't have the edit facility https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracorecloud/the-new-jira-issue-view-938040503.html
Hi Ian
I'm assuming it's the same as in Software. Click on the 3 dots, click on Move, then you can change the type via the wizard. It's not intuitive at all, but gets the job done
Indeed, here's the related feature request: Add the ability to switch issue types on the new issue view
Thanks
Pleasure. My manager has just asked me the exact same question ;-)
Congratulations to the Jira team. You are making the software more and more unintuitive and unusable. I would recommend that you launch a new feature when it is at least as good as it was before. First the links between Confluence and Jira are lost and now this. This is not agile, this is making the user your guinea pig, but we have work to do and cannot search through the forums all the time to find out what is missing, what is working and where you hid a certain feature now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.