Hi,
I've managed to get an apache configuration that suit me, but i still have a big issue that disturb me.
Here's my apache configuration:

I have 4 virtualHost like this. 2 for jira and 2 for confluence.
Jira can be contacted through port 443 et 8443 et same for confluence. With this configuration, when jira is KO, i can reach confluence and have a maintenance page for jira and vice versa.
What bother me is that when i restart jira. Jira slow down at the lasts step at "init add-ons".
When jira is in this transient state i have a wierd issue on both Jira and Confluence. When i tried to go to "DomainName.com" i got "ERR_Connection_Reset" :

I don't get why i have this error while joining both jira and confluence (at most, i should be unable to reach jira but i shouldn't have problem to reach confluence). It must come from my apache but i don't know where to look.
Any idea ?
Regards,
Laurent