Dear Atlassian comunity.
I know that this question has been asked many times, and I have spent couple of days already tried to solve this problem with the help of other users from this forum, but without success.
Error:
2018-08-31 08:06:44,000 ERROR [HealthCheck:thread-8] [plugins.healthcheck.eol.EolSupportHealthCheck] check An error occurred when performing the EOL check, see the exceptions for more info
org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException: Connect to marketplace.atlassian.com:443 [marketplace.atlassian.com/54.236.84.244, marketplace.atlassian.com/18.211.173.218, marketplace.atlassian.com/52.72.197.136] failed:
Connection refused (Connection refused)
at org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultHttpClientConnectionOperator.connect(DefaultHttpClientConnectionOperator.java:151)
.
.
.
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
.
.
.
... 20 more
Setup: Confluence 6.1.3 is running in OpenShift container with the following versions:
λ oc version
oc v3.4.1.12
kubernetes v1.4.0+776c994
features: Basic-Auth
Server https://atlassian.testserver.testgroup.net:8443
openshift v3.9.40
kubernetes v1.9.1+a0ce1bc657
I have used this (and similar) solutions as reference:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/confluence-is-unable-to-startup-due-to-marketplace-connectivity-issues-939939190.html
and as suggested the following is set: -Dupm.pac.disable=true and it can be found in Confluence > Systeminfo settings

We have similar Jira setup, and we have same error there as well.
Any fresh ideas are very welcome!