Hi guys,
we have some troubles to set up our Jira and Confluence Instance.
First, we set up both instances on the same Server but each Applications runs as a service with its own Tomcat Server. In the first step, I was able to make the two applications accessible.
We are having JIRA and Confluence running on HTTPS
JIRA is hosted at https://abc-xyz.example.com and confluence at https://abc-xyz.example.com:888
Both are hosted on the same server.
But know we have the problem, that users can't log in into confluence anymore. We configured Jira to maintain the user-management. And after that, I tried to configure the user directory in Confluence. When I want to test my settings, the following error message is shown:
"Connection test failed. Response from the server:
com.atlassian.crowd.exception.ApplicationPermissionException: Forbidden (403) Encountered a "403 - Forbidden" error while loading this page. client.forbidden.exception Go to JIRA home"
I configured JIRA User Server in JIRA with admin password and host IP address.
I have tried a lot but was not able to get this running.
What can I do?
Thanks!