I've set up Confluence on windows server 2016 hosted in Azure to run through a reverse proxy using IIS, and applied SSL, following: https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/proxying-atlassian-server-applications-with-microsoft-internet-information-services-iis-833931378.html. I have never set up a revere proxy before, and I have basic knowledge of web servers/web development.
(I asked a related question here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/java-io-FileNotFoundException-C-Program-Files-Atlassian/qaq-p/880092)
Using a web browser on the server and using http://localhost:8090 pages show correctly.
But from my pc using https://docs.mycompany.com/, the home page and top space pages shows fine, but when I click on a link to a subpage I get
Can you show us the settings that you're using to send requests from docs.mycompany.com to the localhost URL?
Regards,
Shannon
I hope this is what you mean
I neglected to set Tune Request Filtering for the confluence site. with that set the issue is fixed.
Hi Phil,
Sorry for the delay as I was away for the weekend. Happy you were able to determine the issue with your site! Thank you for sharing those details with us.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.