Hi!Recently organized SSO in Jira applications, confluence, using Crowd.Now I would like to know how to implement authentication in applications using the Kerberos Protocol. From the information on the Internet I found this article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWDEXT/Windows+Integrated+Authentication+for+Crowd-enabled+ApplicationsBut the plugin has not been supported by Atlassian applications for a long time.Q: are there any options for activating the Kerberos Protocol in Crowd/Jira/Confluence?
Thanks in advance!
Hi @Alexander
You might want to take a look at the IWAAC Kerberos SSO add-on. This is a commercial plugin but the good thing about it is that you use the same license key (and thus pay only once) on all your instances and applications (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Bamboo).
Disclaimer: I work for the IWAAC plugin's vendor.
Your question caught my eye as I learnt how to spell "kerberos" this week when updating TechTime's EasySSO documentation.
The Atlassian Marketplace has a few add-ons available when you search the keyword "Kerberos".
Yeah, but they're all paid. No free plugins by chance?
Thank You, Bruno!If I install this plugin in a crowd, will the kerberos Protocol work in all my services? After all, I use the crowd as my authentication center.
You're welcome @Alexander
You need to install the plugin on each of your applications (e.g. Jira, Confluence). You can also install the plugin on Crowd itself in which case it will provide Kerberos authentication for users logging into Crowd's console.
I hope things are clearer now 🙂, please don't hesitate to drop us a line at support@cleito.com if you have any further questions.
Okay, thanks!I will definitely contact you!
How about wrap via SAML all that activity ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.