Hello all,
First time poster here. I am experiencing an error when I am attempting to link an exported JIRA filter on a Confluence page where the hyperlink text has been edited.
Confluence Version: 6.0.3
JIRA Version: JIRA v7.2.3
Breakdown of steps: I selected one of my JQL custom filters and hit the "Share" button in the top right. I copied the "Link to filter field" and pasted it to a page in Confluence. I clicked on the link, clicked "edit" and changed the link text to "JIRA filter." When I clicked on the hyperlink, I received an error saying:
--"Error in the JQL Query: The character '%' is a reserved JQL character. You must enclose it in a string or use the escape '\u0025' instead"
The text appeared to be entered in the JQL field as "project%20%3D%20..." as opposed to my JQL query. Not renaming the hyperlink takes me to the filter as expected.
Anyone know how to change the text from the long hyper link to something short like "JIRA filter" and not experience an error?
Thank you,
-George