Hello,
I am new to confluence and am using its REST APIs to create new pages and add contents to it. I keep on appending to the same page (may be many tables) or other data. Is there a way I could do this using REST API. So far I only got that I can update an existing page which would mean the entire existing content would go and new content would come on the page, but is there a way just to append to the page using REST APIs or would I have to read all the data using a GET call and then add my next set of data to the current data using a POST call. Is that the only way to do it? Or is there any REST API call for just appends to a page? Or are there other ways(other than REST) to programmatically/dynamically display content calculated on one of our local servers(non-confluence) on confluence server,....Looking forward to your response.
Thanks & Best Regards
Sumanth