In my project, AVB Kanban Board, I failed with get rid of done tickets when I created a new release which now resulted in a very slow rapid board. How can I move them to the reales where they were solved?
Asked before:
Hello Andreas,
You can alter the filter of your board to take these tickets out. To achieve that, you can write a JQL as: "resolution = null" and add more parameters according to your interest. This will remove the "Done" tickets from your board.
Regards,
Rodrigo Rosa
Hi
I have released all previews project and I can add "resolution = null" but the Done task is still there in the board and thereby slow the board.
Andreas
If you try to connect to:https://jira.skype.net/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=78&quickFilter=3194&quickFilter=567
Could it be that the board is confided in a way that done issues doesn't be removed since it includes all from backlog?
I succeeded to remove done issues. However, the problem remains. I think it is because I have a special board https://jira.skype.net/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=78&quickFilter=3194&quickFilter=567 How do I solve this, or maybe go back to the standard rapid board. Thx Andreas
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.