I am attempting to move a bug inside of a sprint to the backlog to be worked later. I am only able to move the bug between sprints (future) and not the backlog. When I click to open and edit the bug there is a dropbox that says 'Sprint' to which I can select between future sprints. Backlog is not a listed option. How can I move a bug to the backlog?
If you go to your sprint/scrum board and open the backlog there, can you drag&drop it from the sprint to the backlog?
This is what I attempted. It does not work. Nothing happens when I go to do this. The story remains in the sprint I dragged it from.
I think it inherits the sprint from the parent, so you have to move the parent or maybe change the sprint of the parent ticket
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.