Hi all,
in the new issue view (jira cloud, August 2018) the edit button is dismissed and I don't know where to change the issue type now, e.g. from bug to story.
Help ist highly appreciated.
Hello Yvonne,
There are no changes performed on the Issue Type field in the new JIRA interface.
The main reason that usually this operation is not possible to be performed is when the issue types are using different workflows and not a common one, so you can only change the issue type by clicking on Move and add the issue to a new workflow.
Can you please confirm if this is the case?
Hello Petterson,
thanks a lot for the rapid reply. I've to check the workflows but the Move function works, so many thanks for this hint!Kind regards Yvonne
You are welcome, Yvonne!
This is absolutely a terrible thing that has happened for it to be taken away.
I do not want to move to a new workflow and that is not the way I am using that field.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.