Hi, the label button is not visible in our confluence version 6.7.1 when I edit a template. Do you know what the problem could be? Thank you so much for your answer. Irene
Hi Irène,
Which kind of template is this? Is this a Space Template or Global Template, and did you create it yourself?
I'm not able to replicate this myself in Confluence 6.7.1 except where the template is a system template. Can you let me know if this is what you're trying to do?
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon
It's a Space Template (I guess) and I created it myself. The template is under "Configure area".
Thank you, regards, Irene
Irène,
Thank you for confirming. Do you know if other users can confirm the same issue? Does the same occur if you edit a Global Template?
Since I'm not able to replicate this, a few things we can do to test would be:
If this doesn't return the labels button, then I'm going to create a ticket for you in our support system, as we will need some log files from you in order to troubleshoot further.
Thank you for your answer. Sorry, for my late response. I was in the holidays.
I'll forward your message to our Confluence representative.
If it does not work, I'll contact you again.
Thank you, kind regards
Irene
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.