Hi everyone,
I am trying to configure email notifications for when a particular type of sub-task is created in a project. Before making the notifications specific to a type of sub-task, I'm trying to get the email notifications working when ANY sub-task is created. I have followed the online documentation and have not had any luck receiving any email notifications. So far, I have done the following..
I created an event with the template "Issue Created". The workflow has been associated with this event, the notification scheme I created also is associated with the event.
I created a notification scheme and added a notification for the event that I created above. I tried "Single user", "single email address", "Assignee" and none of these gave me a notification.
I went into the workflow, added a post function to the transition of "Create subtask". I added "fire my event" for listeners.
I created multiple test projects and test subtasks and never received a single email.
I think my SMTP should be set up properly as JIRA does send emails to people, just in another project type.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Thanks!