On a request type, I can't seem to add "Attachments" as a field. I only see the following (attached picture)
How do I get "Attachments" to show up?
Hi there, Chadwick.
I would recommend you to go through the diagnosis steps in the Attachment field is not appearing on Customer Portal when creating new requests first before we dig deeper into this issue and verify if the Attachments field is in the Systems settings.
Please let me know how it goes on your end. Thank you.
Hey there. I know this is an old thread, but I ran into the same exact issue as the author.
For anyone else in the future having this issue, following the linked article posted by Ahmad Danial fixed it for me. Specifically, attachments weren't enabled in System. As soon as I enabled it, I was able to add the Attachment field to request types.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.