I'm attempting to configure the URL for a project in [project] > Settings > Details > URL so that instead of having the URL https://jira.my.domain/servicedesk/customer/portal/1 it's more like https://jira.my.domain/it.
I seem to remember this working in recent past, but we've reinstalled to go live with it and it's not working on Service Desk 3.15.0. Instead of loading the portal, it gives me a 404.
Any idea what's missing from my configuration that's stopping this from working?
Thanks!
see if this article helps.
I saw that article earlier in my investigation. If I must do rewires, I can, but I'd prefer not to. What would be the purpose of the URL field on the screen specified in my original post if not to provide a custom URL to access the customer portal from? Is it just for use around the Service Desk application but doesn't actually change a configuration?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.