I want to create a filter so that it shows tasks in a Resolution status and the time I have entered in the Log Time field. I only want the tasks that HAVE a time associated with it.
"Resolution status" is a nonsense phrase in Jira. Do you mean "resolution" or "status"?
Also, I want it to include all projects with tasks that only have time associated.
So far I have this but it does not show the task name
What I want to do is do a transition from In Process to another status like "Logged". So that I can create a filter to show a Logged status and only those tasks that have a time entry, like Time Spent. I do not have to use the "status" of Resolution if I can get from In Process to Logged.
There is no ""status" of resolution", that is a nonsense, and your workflow does not have a "logged" status.
Please could you try again, and explain what you're looking for in Jira terms?
I would like the "Logged Excel & Upwork" transition to go to a new status to be called "Logged".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.