Resolution shows groups instead of resolution statuses. I created resolution statuses and in the new feature, it shows group selections instead of my status selections
There is no such thing as "resolution status", and the term is a really bad one to use because we do not know whether you might mean "resolution" or "status".
Could you explain what you have created - new resolutions or new status, and what the problem with "groups" is (as resolution will show resolutions, and not groups)
I am referring to the resolution. I customized by resolution which reflected the proper verbiage as designed. Now it does not show the customized data. It shows data relative to performing a group assignment.
There is no such thing as "group assignment" in Jira either - it's deliberately written to prevent such bad practice. So I don't understand that either.
Stretching the guesswork though, the only thing I can think of is that you have created a custom field with groups listed in it, and then renamed it "resolution" for some reason.
Not sure based on how you identify your familiarity but this is what I found relative to the RESOLUTION field, created by JIRA, on their site. I will raise my question with the support team. Have a great day:
Any issue that has the Resolution field set is treated by JIRA applications as "resolved". The Issue Navigator displays Unresolved when no resolution is set for an issue. So adding a resolution named Unresolved/None and setting it in an issue will mean that the issue is seen as resolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.