I have a Jira and confluence license. how do I port it when I switch the servers. please help
If you move your database or restore from XML, your license can come with you with no extra tasks needed. Your Server ID will be migrated and you won't' need new licenses.
will my old server license be valid until we test the new server. will we be able to run in both servers for sometime
You can choose to use Development licenses during the testing period. But nothing will prevent you from running the production license on both servers simultaneously. It would be a violation of the license agreement to run both in a production setting simultaneously, so as long as one will be decommissioned it's fine for the transition.
hi John, is evaluation license and development license same. will I be able to run evaluation license and restore the database xml and test it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.