Let me explain my current situation.
I have 2 workflows defined for a Kanban Project:
- The first one has 4 statuses (TODO, INPROGRESS, REVIEW & DEFINED), this is the main workflow for Developers to work with. When the Developer creates a Task in this project, I set up the transition so it creates 5 different sub tasks (A, B, C, D & Report), 4 of which (A, B, C, & D) follow this WF. B can't be resolved until A is, C can't be resolved until B is and so on.
- And I have another workflow defined with 5 statuses (OPEN, A COMPLETED, B COMPLETED, C COMPLETED & D COMPLETED) for the last subtask (Report). The intention of this subtask is to report the status of the other 4 subtasks.
My question is.
How can I define a Post Function Custom Script to automatically transition the Report Subtask when the other subtasks are resolved?
Do I need to create a link between the subtasks when they are created?
I made a research in the community and didn't found a something like this
Please make it as simple (for dummies) as possible.