We use these old issues and need to access them frequently. But they seem to be archived. I have looked and looked and cannot figure out how to set my board to NOT archive. Thanks!
Hello Michelle,
Please, check the documentation below to know how you can restore an archived project and the issues created on it:
- Archiving/Restoring a project
thanks Petterson! I never archived the project. the stories/issues just aged out of my view. any other ideas?
Thank you for your explanation.
Actually, it is a default behavior on Business board to hide issues after 14 days they are on the last column. Unfortunately, this behavior cannot be customized, so you will need to select the link at the bottom of this column to see them again.
You can vote for the feature request below:
- Ability to configure Core board to show issues for more than 14 days and remove issues before 14 days
For now, JIRA Core boards are simple features hard-coded that does not allow any kind of customization, so if you need to customize it I would recommend you to sign-up for JIRA Software so you can use the custom boards available for the application.
Thanks Petterson - very helpful! I voted.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.