How to edit the Roadmap Planner Macro as full width Widget?
At the moment it is cut of and only a third visible. How do I get it to be visible aas full width widget? I am a beginner, so pls be kind with your replies. ^^
Thank you so much!
Petra
Hello Petra,Can I know what you mean by the Roadmap planner macro is cut of and only a third is visible?I tested the macro, and it looks like it's width covers the entire screen, as more months are added into it, as below.
Is it not the same for you?Do share a screenshot of the macro in action if possible if this is not the case.Cheers,Sattesh
As administrator I got the same question and the problem is when u edit the Roadmap. The u dont get the full screen to work with.
I have a similar problem - when I have only a few columns the roadmap still utilizes only a fraction of the available horizontal space.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.