We have created a Stash 3.0.1 backup using stash backup client 1.9.0 on Windows. When we tried to restore it on a CentOS machine, the restore failed with
stash-20150519-104526-716.tar could not be restored. Reason: /data/stash-data/system.zip (No such file or directory)
(/data/stash-data/ is my home directory, where I try to restore to)
I enabled DEBUG logging for the backup client, but it did not provide anything additional that seems useful.
Full log:
2015-05-28 17:40:25,859 DEBUG Adding jar sqljdbc-4.0.2206.jar to the classpath
2015-05-28 17:40:25,869 DEBUG Adding jar postgresql-9.4-1201-jdbc41.jar to the classpath
2015-05-28 17:40:25,870 DEBUG Adding jar hsqldb-2.2.4.jar to the classpath
2015-05-28 17:40:25,870 DEBUG Adding jar ojdbc6-11.2.0.2.0.jar to the classpath
2015-05-28 17:40:25,896 INFO Initializing
2015-05-28 17:40:27,019 INFO Unpacking stash-20150519-104526-716.tar to /data/stash-data
2015-05-28 17:42:38,105 DEBUG Unpacking system backup to /data/stash-data
2015-05-28 17:42:38,133 ERROR stash-20150519-104526-716.tar could not be restored. Reason: /data/stash-data/system.zip (No such file or directory)
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /data/stash-data/system.zip (No such file or directory)
at java.io.RandomAccessFile.open(Native Method) ~[na:1.7.0_79]
at java.io.RandomAccessFile.<init>(RandomAccessFile.java:241) ~[na:1.7.0_79]
... 12 more frames available in the log file
I have checked the backup file, and it indeed does not contain any system.zip, despite being huge (27GB). What is this system.zip file and what could be reason for it gone missing?