I am finding a lot of answers to this question, but I am unable to get it to work so far. I am wondering if there are other tools or ways I can use to see where/how I am not getting access. And how I can try to figure out how to get this to work. Also, the firewall is turned off too, so there should be nothing stopping them from connecting. I also have it listed in the repositories...
This is the error I am getting:
ECMDERR Failed to execute "git ls-remote --tags --heads ssh://bitbucket.ourcompany.org:7999/manage/documents.git", exit code of #128 Host key verification failed. fatal: Could not read from remote repository. Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.
The strange thing is that I can reference our bitbucket server when creating bamboo build plans, and I have run this command through git bash on our bamboo server and no longer getting any errors. I have created SSH keys and added it to my user account on Bitbucket, and adding it to our bamboo server. I also added them to 'Trusted Sites'.