Hello Support,
I have self hosted Confluence/JIRA (separately hosted), this is what my server.xml file looks like for confluence:
<Server port="8000" shutdown="SHUTDOWN" debug="0">
<Service name="Tomcat-Standalone">
<Connector port="8090" connectionTimeout="20000" redirectPort="8443"
maxThreads="48" minSpareThreads="10"
enableLookups="false" acceptCount="10" debug="0" URIEncoding="UTF-8"
protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol" proxyName="companyname.com" scheme="https" proxyPort="443" secure="true"/>
<Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="false" startStopThreads="4">
<Context path="" docBase="../confluence" debug="0" reloadable="false" useHttpOnly="true"> <Manager pathname="" />
<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.StuckThreadDetectionValve" threshold="60" />
</Context>
<Context path="${confluence.context.path}/synchrony-proxy" docBase="../synchrony-proxy" debug="0" reloadable="false" useHttpOnly="true">
<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.StuckThreadDetectionValve" threshold="60" />
</Context>
</Host>
</Engine>
</Service>
</Server>
I then changed baseURL in confluence -> restarted confluence services.
I can access confluence using baseURL outside VM (which is what I want). But I cant access confluence using baseURL locally (within VM) why is that? I can access it using localhost:8090 but when I login it keeps redirect me to login page, can anyone suggest any reason why this is happening? I need to access confluence internally to link JIRA with Confluence.
Second thing I am trying to link Confluence with JIRA
So under Confluence administrator -> application links -> pasted self hosted JIRA link (https://mycompanyJIRA.com) and I get error as: "No response was received from the URL you entered - it may not be valid. Please fix the URL below, if needed, and click Continue." so I clicked continue
I then clicked edit -> outgoing and incoming local auth I selected OAuth. After clicking save changed i get error 'We cant't enable the incoming authentication because confluence is not reachable'
If I click on 3 dots -> Go to remote - it does take me to JIRA page so why is application link not working? what am I doing wrong?
Regards,
Dipesh