Hi guys!For some reason, Inline Comments counter displays the incorrect quantity of comments.(see attached screenshots)Does anyone know how to fix it?
Could it be that some of them are already resolved?
I don't think so because we have a lot of resolved comments and it works as expected
Can "9" on the first screenshot be the number of regular comments (the ones below the post)? And not "inline" ones.
Either way, I couldn't reproduce the issue. I couldn't get message-sign to appear. Are you sure you're using Confluence Server and not Confluence Cloud?
Hi @Grigory Salnikov
I'm sure that we using Confluence Server. For other cases counter display correct info.But I need to know the reason for this and try to fix it.For the current time, we have 4 comments in the counter on top and 10 comments on the left sidebar(example in screenshots)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.