Since the new JIRA issue view, not all texteditor options are visible anymore. I assumed that those would be updated in time to match the old issue view and expanded with the new components which are already usable in confluence.
But I am still missing a few functions, like the emoticons and tables.
I know making tables in the old view was by adding some | here and there, but in the new issue view, this does not seem to be accepted. If I change back to the old issue view, add my table in my issue description and go to the new issue view again, the description shows it has unsupported format. And than it seems you are only allowed to type in the old things and you need to search how such a thing was added to a text, as the editor options are replaced by the messages stating the description has unsupported format.
That is the reason why I would like to know: When will tables be added to the new jira issue view?