Hey,
so I want that, when I am changing the status as example from 'work in progress' to 'completed' that a new issue creating page will open is that possible?
Actually you can do it with JS.
Simply call:
JIRA.bind(JIRA.Events.ISSUE_REFRESHED, function() { if ($("#status-val span").text() == "Completed") { $("#create_link").click() } })
Make the call from customfield description, the customfield must be visible in the issue view.
Make sure how the status really called "completed" or "Completed" or "COMPLETED", if you write it wrong, it will not work.By the way i checked this in my instance before, so i know it works for sure.
I am afraid not, as far as I know you can automatically create a ticket when a certain transitioning is happening by using automation.
have you maybe this solution also for script runner
Sorry but no.
Scriptrunner run on the back-end, you are looking for a front-end solution so it can't be done from Scriptrunner.
okay but thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.