I want to do a SQL request to retrieve the CurrentProjectId.
Hello,
What do you mean CurrentProjectId? Id is always the same for the whole life of a project. Do you want to get the CurrentProjectKey?
Anyway all this info is in the project table.
I can confirm it. It's the first column:
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. But what I need is the Id of the Current Project which is this one :
What do you mean by Id? And how do you want to use it?
It's the same here. You just need to look for the project "Sentinel" in the "project" table and find its id. As @Alexey Matveev has already said, there's no such thing as "CurrentProjectId", but you can always find the ID of the current project.
Sorry, but it doesn't answer my problem. I know what you explain.
But I want to make a generic request for the Current Project. I don't know which is the Current Project. In my example it is "Sentinel", but if the user select another Project, the "Current Project" will change.
It is the same problem as when you use the function "project = currentProject() " in any filter (after installing the plugin). With this function you can make generic filter to use in an unique Board for example.
Ok, I see.
You have a limited number of projects, right? You can create all the pairs "Project - ID" and take the matching value without any SQL queries.
Where do you plan to use this value, anyway?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.