We integrate BitBucket v5.10.1 with Jenkins, not to mention SonarQube and other tools.
When a pull request is created, we use the Pull Request Notification plugin to cause a Jenkins build to start on the pull request branch. When our build starts in Jenkins, I send a message in our internal messaging system reporting the start of the build, along with the link to the pull request and the Jenkins console output. I use the "Stash Notify" plugin in Jenkins to notify Stash/BitBucket that the build has completed, so the pull request view can update with build completion information.
What's awkward is that there's no obvious connection in the pull request view to the Jenkins job. I'd like to figure out some way to dynamically render a link in the pull request view that goes to the Jenkins console output.
Any idea on how I can get close to this?