Hello Community, We are going to start using Jira for a few database replacements and I think Jira is a good fit. My question is really about document control. My company currently uses SharePoint and we make a lot of Excel documents that kind of looks like forms to fill in details of work. This Excel is modified by different departments as well. Some would like to see the Excel dumped and put everything in Jira, but I am failing to see the benefit of breaking up all this data into fields. We currently have no need to search for the specifics in the document. We need to search for the document to view the contents, but never to know any graphical data with a filter. I think this is better left in SharePoint, but I thought I would ask the Jira Community for some good benefits. Let me hear what you think. Thanks!