I purchased 25 users Jira plan and 10 users Confluence plan. All the users are syncing. I tried to delete users in Conflunece but they get deleted in Jira too. How do I set different users to Jira and Confluence?
Evgeniya
Hi @Evgeniya Morozova
If you use jira as user directory it is normal that they sync to confluence even without access to it.
Just do not give the groups that you use for confluence access to the people that don't need it and it will be fine.
Regards
Dave
There is no access to confluence, but I cannot add new users. Conflunce still thinks that all Jira users are Confluence users as well for some reason, even there is not access specified for those users.
Hi @Evgeniya Morozova,
this is something you choose when you first set up Confluence. This is what happens when you connect them: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF43/Connecting+to+Crowd+or+JIRA+for+User+Management?_ga=2.55768943.535786421.1535360498-452341326.1496140988#ConnectingtoCrowdorJIRAforUserManagement-ConnectingConfluencetoJIRAforUserManagement
You need to choose not to sync the users with Jira.
The easiest way is to set up Confluence again and not let it to connect to Jira. Later you can do the connection yourself.
Let me know if this helps or whether you have more questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.