Hi,
What I have now:
- I have a workflow where Service Desk Team member have option to "reject" issue.
- When the "reject" button is clicked, the automatic predefined comment is added to issue and issue changes its status to "rejected". Comment example:
"This issue was rejected."
What I would like to have:
- When Service Desk Team member push "reject" button, the issue status change screen appears.
- On this screen are checkboxes or radio buttons for different reject reasons e.g.
Reason 1
Reason 2
Reason 3 - When the reason is checked it is added to the issue reject comment. E.g.
"This issue was rejected due to Reason 2"
I have already configured issue status change screen with different reasons to check. But I have no idea how I can add the reason to predefined message. Is there some kind of message variable like we have in service desk notifications to do something like that:
"This issue was rejected due to ${checkbox.item.2}"
I have Jira Service Desk server 3.13
Regards
--
Seweryn