I recently started using Bitbucket together with the Git bash terminal on Windows. On my first time using it, I was promted to enter my email and password. Said and done and it worked perfectly fine for about a month. Now however, I have to enter my password every single time I want to connect and do something on a remote repository. I have tried clearing my Git credentials in the Windows credential manager, reinstalled git, tried other git clients such as Source tree and Team explorer (inside Visual studio) but non seems to fix my issue. As I use a pw manager, my pw is very long and difficult to type so everytime I need to login, I need to enter this awkward password.
I have searched and found out that people have had this issue before and that it could be alleviated my disabling https, but I don't wanna do that. Surely there must be something else to do than reinstall Windows?