Hi,
I need to create two pages with the same name in two different locations in the same space.
The problem I have come across is that I can not create a page with the same name in one space.
When I attempt that, I get
"A page already exists with the title 'foo' in this space. Please use a different title for this page."
This is how we want to structure the space:
Product 1
- Intro
- Pricelist
- How to use
- License info
- Support
- Document templates
Product 2
- Intro
- Pricelist
- How to use
- License info
- Support
- Document templates
I found a lot of people with this problem, a company equal to Atlassian should not have a dumb vision for structure of directory tree.
Any ideas on how i can set this up in one space?
Note - We are using Confluence 6.10.1