Hello All,
We created a customised workflow for our requirements. Our team want to simply drag issues between columns for example in progress to done. But at the moment if we try dragging issues transition screen pops up to confirm. I tried finding out to see whether we can disable this but I am unable to find anywhere I can disable the confirmation. Can we simply drag issue between columns(forward) in a customised workflow without needing to confirm ?
Edit the workflow to remove the transition screens.
The board is a view of a set of issues, and dragging issues from one column to another is asking Jira to perform the transitions between status. If you've put transition screens in the workflow, the board respects that and pops them up for the users during the drag/transition.
Thanks for the above. We can have workflow with ought transition screens ?
Eh? I just said "remove them". I woudn't have said that if you can't
Here in jira it says "
A transition is a link between two statuses that enables an issue to move from one status to another. In order for an issue to move between two statuses, a transition must exist.
"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.