Hi there, I am struggling right now to understand why some of my users who are not in a user group contained in Security Level A can still see some issues with that Security Level.
To further illustrate, when I go to Permission Helper and select the affected user I can click on one Issue and it will say they can't access it only because they are not in Security Level A. Then I will choose another Issue with the same user and the Permission Helper will say they can access the Issue specifically because they are in Security Level A.
Would be happy to further describe my setup but as I am new to Security Schemes I first wanted to ask if this should be possible for the Permission Helper to say a user is and isn't in the same Security Level depending on the Issue.
Thanks for your help!