I need to know how can I define in JIRA Service Desk
- a task (or ticket or issue) that has subtasks (or sub-tickets or sub-issue),
- with subtasks to be performer some in series and some in parallel,
- and each sub task having its own SLA and resolutor.
For example: Suppose I have the type of task "Buy a car" with SLA= composed of four subtasks:
- “Get car price”: To be assigned to resolutor A and having SLA = 1 day.
- “Check the car engine”: To be assigned to resolutor B and having SLA = 3 days.
- “Check the car exterior”: To be assigned to resolutor C and having SLA= 2 days.
- “PAY THE CAR”: To be assigned to resolutor D and having SLA = 1 day.
And also
- Tasks (1) have to be done before tasks (2) and (3).
- Tasks (2) and (3) can be done in parallel.
- Task (4) have to be done after tasks (2) and (3).
Note that in the example the SLA of task “Buy a car” is 5 days ( 5 = 1 + max(3, 2) + 1 )