Is there any way to grant explicit access to a page by group? I want to create a portal that external users can log into (thus they'll need to have application access) and I'm trying to determine the best way for securing all of our existing spaces and pages.
Scenario:
Confluence has 8 spaces and each space has it's respective pages. I want to be able to add a new user, have them be able to log in, but only have view access to 1 page within a specific space.
Is there any way to make this happen? It seems that, at a minimum, everyone I add must have view access to everything. If that's the case I'd need to have all my space admins lock down their spaces and it would be an ongoing effort to ensure space admins don't accidentally allow this particular group access when creating future spaces.
Any help is appreciated.