In this atlassian knowledge base article, Cannot Restore XML Backup due to Value too Large for Column, how I am supposed to find the source page of the links shown in the SQL Query so I can shorten the link?
You checked the log files to find the page ID that is causing the issue?
I don't have any instances of it showing up in the logs that I can see, only in the log analyzer under the troubleshooting tab in admin settings.
If the log analyzer is flagging it, then it is in the log. BUT the logs are a bit cryptic. Start looking at lines with ERROR.
And that will work for the few that are in the logs, but I have 15 pop up with the database query provided by the article. What I want to know is if there's a way to find all of them without waiting for someone to find the page and then have it pop up in the log.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.