how to call this jql using REST api?
Hi Prashant,
I'm not sure you'll be able to do it with plain JIRA. I'd suggest you try it out first in the issue navigator search, before moving it to a rest call.
That said, if you want to get JIRA issue updated in the last hour, the query would look like this:
updated >= -1h
Now to get the web link, you can use a plugin like script runner which provides a function called "linkedIssuesOfRemote". With it you can write something like this:
issuefunction in linkedIssuesOfRemote("http://support.mycompany.com/ticket#1234")
And then combining the two together will result in something like this:
updated >= -1h AND issuefunction in linkedIssuesOfRemote("http://support.mycompany.com/ticket#1234")
This should get you close to what you are trying to achieve.
Regards,
Konstantin
Thanks...It works for me.
I want fetch only email address and summary in json using jql rest instead of fetching whole json.
how to do that?
not particular issue, I want to find the list of all these which has remote link
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.