Hi,
I am working with Big Picture (Enterprise) and trying to make the resources planning with this tool.
I have one problem, We have a status called "waiting" in our workflow. In this status all tasks are moved where the team has started some activity but now are blocked by someone/something for example another team. So no one is currently working on that task. But there is still some time remaining and they have to work again on it if the blocker is gone.
In the resource overview we can't ignore the tasks, because there is still some work to do, but it is also wrong to calculate this as current work. We can't move them complete to another date, because some work is already done. The perfect solution would be a possibility to interrupt the task until the blocker is done. But as far as I know this is not possible.
Does someone else also have this problem/situation and can give me an advice how to handle that?
Thanks
Katrin