
In the spirit of the August ChAllenge I cAme up with quite An Awesome A-theme threAd… “Are you Addicted? (to AtlAssiAn Community)
[Sorry... I’ll stop with all the ‘A’s now. Promise 😉]
When I first started coming on to Atlassian Community it was just to review Q&A's on relevant subjects... I got my level 1 badge, and that was fine and life continued on like this for a few more months.
But then I had to ask my own question... and started liking, and started watching... and before I knew it: Level 2.
So I went to my profile: HEY! I thought... what are ALL these badges? And why don't I have that orange 'hello' one?
So off again to the search engine and type "How to get Welcome badge?". Then I stumble on Monique's 'How To' post and off I go... watching collections... coming to community every day.... and not before long, I had it! Success!
But for me it has now gone beyond badge addiction!
Joining relevant groups, answering questions to help others (Sharing Is Caring), and participating in key discussions to help further my own knowledge, have now become daily life for me here on the community.
I love it, it's awesome, and there's a lot of cool discussions going on here! Overall it really helps me master Atlassian, which ultimately helps me manage my projects more efficiently and effectively than ever before - all whilst having fun and interacting with cool like-minded people.
So.... a question to the Community:
Are you Addicted...!?
Why do you come to Atlassian Community? Are you here daily? Are you lost in JIRA? Do you want to help others learn? Are you here just for fun? Maybe those awesome badges?What do you like about it? What could be better? Any improvements to be made?
Don't forget: #ShAringIsCAring, so let everyone know!
[Guess I lied about the 'A's statement above... do forgive me! It's Addictive]