Hi everyone,
After I migrated Confluence from Windows server to Ubuntu server, I found out there are lacking of pictures in somewhere such as in home page, you can see in my attach picture.
Here is my steps to migrate:
I think I'm missing something, some folders need to be copy too, please advise me.
ConfluencePic.PNG
Show output of
Are you corrected the base URL after migration?
Hi Pavel,
Here is output.
@Roman Kirilenko: Yes, I corrected the base URL
image2016-10-21 9:32:7.png
image2016-10-21 9:27:46.png
image2016-10-21 9:32:45.png
Have you tried to upload any picture to page and see if it displays?
Do you use any proxy when accessing Confluence? Is your Confluence base URL available right from Confluence server? Do you have any errors in Confluence logs?
Could you show your base URL and proxy settings?
@Pavel Potchept
I tried to upload picture to page and saw it was display, just weird that I did not the new picture which I just uploaded in /var/atlassian/application-data/confluence/attachments, event in configuration page, I already set save in this link.
@Roman Kirilenko: I don't use proxy, I access directly to confluence server via link. http://atlassianserver.cloudapp.net:8090/
Maybe you need to set/correct attachment storage path in settings?
cool. I set attachment storage path, the attachment files is ok now, but I still lost the picture in my image above, beside that I found out the avatar of users has been lost as well.
I don't sure, but try to check issues described here. This can be a cache problem too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.