Need to install Zephyr Plugin for JIRA on Demand instance. Please let me know how I can install the plugin
Hi,
Zephyr is a bundled plugin with OnDemand so just needs to be enabled. See the section on enabling plugins at http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Disabling+or+Enabling+a+JIRA+Plugin
Hope that helps,
Andrew.
The answer depends on whether they are integrating JIRA with the Zephyr Enterprise Edition or trying to install Zephyr for JIRA.
The Zephyr Enterprise Edition comes with a plugin which can pass defect metrics from JIRA to the Zephyr Dashboards. This plugin does come pre-installed on JIRA On-Demand instances.
Zephyr for JIRA, a different product, is only available on JIRA On-Premise instances.
Kind Regards,Chris
"Zephyr for JIRA, a different product, is only available on JIRA On-Demand instances."
We're struggling with getting exactly this setup ("Zephyr for Jira" plugin - not the bundled one - on a Jira onDemand instance". Where can we get further information on how to install and setup this?
Hi Anton,
I appologize but I misstyped in this entry. I have since edited it. Zephyr for JIRA is only available on JIRA On-Premise instance.
Kind Regards, Chris
Hi Chris,
"On-Premise" instance does it mean that it cannot be installed on the On-Demande instance? There is no way to give a try at Zephyr for JIRA (and not the Entreprise Connector, confusing names btw!) on the OnDemand server?
Thank you,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.