Hey,
I'm running Confluence 6.11.0 Data Center (latest) on my virtual enviroment (CentOS) what i made for testing purposes before testing in production in other words prelive.
I have turned of clustering since i don't need multiple nodes.
So, my problem is getting Synchrony validating JWT. At first i didn't realized that Data Center Synchrony needs to be configured separately using synchrony-standalone.jar and start-synchrony.sh script. After i configured the shell script Synchrony i got the service online, but now i'm getting new error on my atlassian-confluence.log.
2018-08-23 13:56:49,892 INFO [http-nio-8090-exec-10] [synchrony.service.http.SynchronyRequestExecutor] execute Initiating request PUT http://192.168.6.133/synchrony/v1/data/Synchrony-2e915caf-593a-34b0-b1cf-28320207f3a3/confluence-753684 HTTP/1.1 for 753684
2018-08-23 13:56:49,976 WARN [http-nio-8090-exec-10] [synchrony.service.http.SynchronyResponseHandler] failed Synchrony external changes API call returned 401: {"type":"jwt\/invalid-aud","message":"Error validating JWT"} content-id: 753684 rev: null ancestor: null merges: {"confVersion":"1","trigger":null,"type":"external"} generate-rev: true generate-reset: true
-- space: 819202 | url: /plugins/editor-loader/editor.action | page: 753684 | traceId: 42982eb65331c01f | userName: admin | referer: http://192.168.6.133/display/TEST/TEST+Home | action: editor
2018-08-23 13:56:49,992 WARN [http-nio-8090-exec-10] [plugins.synchrony.service.SynchronyContentService] runRecoveryInTransaction Could not reconcile content for restored. ID: 753685 Caused by: com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.synchrony.model.SynchronyException: UNKNOWN_ERROR
When i request http://ServerIP/synchrony/heartbeat/ then it returns "OK"
I tried to follow this solution:
1) https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Synchrony-failing-Error-Validating-JWT/qaq-p/758246
2) https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/confluence-cannot-connect-to-synchrony-due-to-error-validating-jwt-935899880.html
I generated new jwt.private.key and jwt.public.key properties using Sec.jar and replaced in both confluence.cfg.xml
/var/atlassian/application-data/confluence/shared-home/confluence.cfg.xml
/var/atlassian/application-data/confluence/confluence.cfg.xml
After replace properties and restarting Confluence & Synchrony, i'm still getting this error in my log file when i try to edit any document or create a new document editor crashes and i get stuck and spinning loader.