I have a workflow with dev-test-deployment (each has a separate to-do, in-progress, done status) and created a scrum board with only status related to dev part of the workflow.
The backlog and the active sprint show the correct tickets (dev-to-do, dev-in-progress, dev-done).
However, the burndown chart shows some strange behaviour. If I change a ticket from the dev-done status to the test-to-do status, which is unmapped in the dev board, the burndown goes up +1 and the ticket is counted as Reopened.
The correct behaviour in my opinion would be not to count this ticket in the burndown chart of the dev board.
I can 'force' this by putting all unmapped statusses in the right-most column of the dev board. The burndown chart is then correct, but it seriously clutters the active sprint board with tickets the dev team is no longer interested in.
Anyone knows how to handle this?