Hi,
I am having lots of HTML documents required to be be uploaded to confluence.
Looking for any option to deploy all documents dynamically to confluence by any API, if available.
I welcome any other suggestion as well.
Thanks
Aashish Choubey
Hello,
If you need them to be uploaded as attachments you can use WebDav: Use a WebDAV Client to Work with Pages see the bottom of the page:
Thanks Muzaliov,
Actually, I do have requirement of migrating form Sharepoint to Confluence, Thus I developed a code to convert word files to Confluence friendly HTML pages.
Now, Looking for option to get that big list of documents to be uploaded over my confluence portal.
Hi @Aashish Ranjan Chaubey,
If you're looking to import HTML directly rather than uploading as an attachment, you could try this marketplace app:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/252/html-for-confluence
This page also had additional options/advice for importing and embedding HTML content:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf64/import-content-into-confluence-936510869.html#ImportContentIntoConfluence-Importwebcontent
Regards,
Gary
Thank you for clarification, unfortunately, it's not natively possible to import multiple files at once as pages, but it is possible with third party plug-in as suggested by @Gary Pasquale in his reply
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.